Saturday, March 27, 2010

The Grogfather





















Grogfather, thats the party spirit!

It's PUBCRAWL!!! One of the biggest party of University of Adelaide organized by engineering society! With attendance of more than 2000 people. THEE PARTY IZ KRAZY!!! Everything started at 5pm at Unibar with loads of starter drinks. Mine started at 6pm with a footlong Italian BMT from Subway! Yum yum...

Following up is the Belgian Beer Cafe for a glass of Hoegaarden as my started drink. Wohohoho! Its been long since I had that crap. But frankly Stella Artois was far much better drink.



















Next on the hit list is Elephant Bar&Cafe for a pint of Kilkenny.



















Look at the freaking queue

Well, gotta get myself 1 more drink for the bloody long queue to get in here. There comes... Drink of the day... Submarine made by myself by getting a tequila shot and a pint of Heineken. Drop the shooter like a torpedo into the deep sea of Heineken! My mates Taylor, Chris and Dom went crazy after tasting my Submarine, these dudes simply go crazy and get themselves tequilas! They are really tipsy before 9 and now they go far worse crazy.



















pigletzZz made submarine














Taylor, Dom, Chris and Jerry! Cheers guys!

Hungry jacks is perfect to fill our stomach with a whopper or angus bacon burger! Wohoho!!! The burgers are just too fantastic to be followed by a shot of irish cream at shotZ!

My mates ditched me at 11pm to go home... left me alone. Thus I head to Griffins for a Jägerbomb! It was such a luck I met Tom, my German classmate there and we had a good time and heads back to shotZ again to hang out there for pretty long time. Met up with a dude and he said that I am not Asian at all coz i just hold a bottle of Stella Artois, walking around and say hello to everyone!

London is down, nothing special. So I head to St. Paul's, the last station of the day! It looks pretty much like a cathedral, but it's a pub man! We had a very good time there, DJ is good, and met another mate from german club, Seb! He is freaking hyper man!



















Cathedral or Club? Both are C's



















Watcha doing, Seb?

No comments:

Post a Comment