Monday, March 8, 2010

Grilled salmon with homemade onion mushroom gravy on potatoes















Salmon, fillet 200g
2 potatoes
mushrooms
Coriander and Rosemary, amount as you wish, grinded.
Half an onion
Peppercorns
Pepper
Soy sauce

These are the very random stuffs I found in my kitchen inventory today. Marinate the salmon for 1 hour with the soy sauce, grinded coriander and rosemary, perpercorns and pepper.

Meanwhile, I boiled the potatoes. Suppose to bake them, but I am too lazy.

Then started a pan and had mushrooms, half of the onion prepared boiled in shallow water, then add with salt and coriander followed by a very small portion of salmon from the big portion. Then mash the salmons into flakes and add some plain flour to thicken the gravy! Suppose I blend the unthickened gravy so I could obtain a paste, but the blender is dead... Then let pour the gravy all over the boiled potatoes!

For the salmon, pre-heat the oven to around 230-250 degree celcius, and grill it for 10 minutes. I guess i grilled for more than 10 and had the top part burnt because I have forgot to time myself!

What a clumsy chef!


No comments:

Post a Comment