Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Izzit a rainy day???

What's so great bout rainy day? Excuse to skip class? Nah... I made promise to my dean in the letter i wrote last week to stop skipping class! Best time for afternoon nap? ZZZ I don't sleep in the afternoon.

In fact, today is not a rainy day at all, but i just felt like it's raining outside. Since every time when it rains, sweet and bitter memories gushes up to my mind. Not sure why, but I do love and hate rainy days.

pigletzZz and piggyzZz both love rainy days. But these 2 days it's another tsunami in our relationship. I hope I can survive it, meanwhile I hope we will be separated by this tsunami. So, what to do with rainy days???

Our relationship was reinforced by rainy days. Remembering the rainy days we will walk under one umbrella. Holding the umbrella and taking every opportunity to hold her nearer and nearer to me! SIGH... but the bag blocked us. The feeling is such sweet memory, as if the warmth is able to melt our heart like a cotton candy in our mouth. Exhilarating!

I have did numerous crappy stuffs and said numerous stupid things during rainy days. I remembered the moment when I was with X, rain poured in front of us while it's time for us to depart for home after a movie. Without wasting a chance, I grabbed her hand and told her, "Look, even God doesn't let you go home, we are meant to be together."

Rainy day is the best day for confessions, my dream is to confess under a rainy day. The pouring rain shrouded my voice, under the umbrella, two lovers are so close to each other, but yet to be together, the moment starts with an eye contact, looking at our own reflections from each others eyes. As time passes, the voices of the rain drops squelched, the sun showers us with warmth, holding her hands, softly I ask: "Do I deserve a chance?" and pray for a rainbow.

Today the memories came to my mind as if I were in a rainy day. Such a sweet day, thou not a rainy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment