Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Decide or Suicide

Today I have made a very crazy decision, I am about to give up on my application to Australian National University world top 20 lehhhh... no joke! I am not sure whether this will be a wise decision or a foolish suicide. Giving up this chance is like telling the world I have made a wrong mistake since the first day i applied for study abroad program!

My initial planning was to apply for germany, but at that moment I thought that I have insufficient time to master basic german, and I did not expect it to be that late! But of course my first choice will be the United States! As usual party boys like me will love the states!

Wise Decision?
Well, dropping the application to ANU do give me another chance to reapply to other universities! I really do not wanted to regret after I get to ANU. Since uncle Ricky from Australia told me that Canberra is a dead t~o~w~n~~~~~ YUCKS!!! Hardly getting a part time job there will definitely drain my darling$ off. Without sufficient darling$ I can hardly go for courses like surf boarding, diving and even clubbing!
On the other hand, I hope I can get a part time job next semester in USM here. So I can stock up my darling$ and have big bullets for me to spam!!! Huhuhu...

Foolish Suicide?
Hm... Are my coursemate gonna fire me??? "Bullshit la this boon lim! say wan leave for aussie but now still c his face!" Hahaha... very mere chances but probably there are some that will flame me, i guess only that few with grudges on me! Hahaha...
If I do not get the place when i reapply??? WHAT CRAP CAN I DO??? I will seriously miss a god damn big chance and strayed from the purpose i came into USM! Hmmmm I hope to get some advises on this issue...

Anyway! No matter what! If i seriously not getting any scholarship or sponsors, family sponsors are not included in this category! I gonna drop from ANU!!! GOGOGO!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment