Thursday, October 15, 2009

I DON'T WANNA go for ENGINEERING in ANU

Crap... wazzup with the education system in Malaysia. This international office is giving guides that misguided me slightly but giving me more headaches, my deputy dean says i can take subjects irrelevant to my course, but my dean "advises" me to follow our school philosophy and get into courses related and show em how good is our materials engineering student.

I DON'T WANNA TAKE COURSES RELATED TO ENGINEERING LAAAAA... Dah lah gonna extend. Why still taking the course i am gonna study for 4 years

But anyway, today is another brand new day with brand new breath, brand new emotions, and lastly i pray for a brand new love story to begins. I am single! :)
In this very brand new day, we went for a dotA game after our mechanical metallurgy test. Huhuhu... Well i can see some faces that i use to see, emo face while losing... hm... you guys should know, and please don't mind if that particular person read this. But in fact it is true that you should just laugh all the way through thou losing, and commit your teamwork; not just commit your teamwork and start to have some evil grin (hmm should i say smiles or happy face instead of evil grin) ONLY WHEN YOU ARE WINNING. Thanks if you do not mind to change.

3 comments:

  1. when u mention abt our dean...I was really pek chek with him d. I made an appointment to meet him last week. Then, he cancelled my appointment by saying that I just need to submit my letters to let him sign when he is free.So,i hv to left the letters in his office.Till today, he told me that there are some language errors in the letter.He wont sign them and want me to correct the errors. 9 FORMAL LETTERS to companies, bro!! I will have to edit one by one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. by the way, i support you that not taking engineering courses in ANU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BRO! i understand how you feel man...WE support u all the way..even wen the world looks gloomy you would still have us to back u up man..Bak kut teh at 6.30..DDD for the win

    ReplyDelete