Tuesday, October 20, 2009

beLIEve

This word just coincidentally came to me when I am reading a manga call zombie powder. It sounds like LIE always comes with beLIEve, my god it sounds so negative. But it reflects the humans nature! Abusing the believes that people have on you! Who doesn't do that? Tell me!

Lets have me myself as an example, when I am small I always skip schools, practically during my form 5 when it is close to SPM. Hahaha... early in the morning I wake up early and get ready to cyber cafe, ooo that time was the time where dotA is being introduced to the public and people are still playing D-day that time. My god, i can't imagined that i abused the trust my mom had in me and skipping school. But luckily that was just a couple of time. Ain't too bad right?

So what about you? that was just a short scenario of my beLIEve related scenario. What do you think? Shall we change our attitude? Good luck!

1 comment: